Online Presentation Guidelines
- Online Presentation will be divided into two parts. The first part will include the 10 minutes of online presentation. The second part is 5 minutes discussion with the panel chair, participants, and attendees.
- PowerPoint presentation should not have more than 10 slides of information.
- We strongly advise you to stick to the structure of your paper by including the introduction, methodology, results, conclusion, and references.
- Maintain consistent fonts all throughout the slides. Avoid using more than two fonts on one slide.
- Background and font colour must be easy to read at a distance.
- Limit the use of animations. If using animation, be sure that the animation is timed, and transitions do not occur on the click.
- All presentation must be submitted to the official e-mail of The 5th ICBB 2022 (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdyck9WGunSL2GsqZrT-eoOOfW-g7pj7yTZrqWodagsa8eFIw/viewform?usp=sf_link).
- Presentation must be submitted before 30 September 2022 at 11:59 PM WITA.